We are active community people with an enviable record in supporting local organisations
- Our preferred charities are Country Hope and Murrumbidgee Life Education Van;
- We are regular participants in the NSW Cancer Council’s Relay for Life, having raised over $8,500.00 for research since 2007;
- The Red Cross Blood Bank – our team was the 2008 winner of the Blood Bank Team Red Competition for “Most Donations by % of Staff”. Staff still regularly donate;
- Riverina Cancer Care Centre by maintaining the Sporting Chance garden every three months;
- Supporters of junior sport – we have sponsored junior soccer with the Henwood Park Football Club since 2008.